Friedman Law Associates, P.C.
Since our law firm has seen a lot of bad advice going to good people, we feel that there are some things that you should know before you hire a service to handle your case. Read our page on Why you should hire an attorney to see why hiring an attorney is advantageous for Foreclosure Defense, as well as our blog about the FTC's regulation on loan modification companies, to become more informed about foreclosure.
Friedman Law Associates, P.C.’s specialization in Consumer Law, as well as its nationwide attorney network, has enabled the firm to successfully help homeowners avoid and stop the foreclosure process on a national scale. By utilizing the firm’s extensive experience and resources, Friedman Law Associates P.C. will implement any means necessary to achieve the objective of each case that it’s presented with.
Why you should hire Friedman Law Associates, P.C.:
- Friedman Law Associates’ legal certification enables us to have our own loss mitigation department that works directly with the banks themselves, thereby avoiding the ‘runaround’ that homeowners are unfortunately faced with when attempting to deal with their lenders themselves.
- Our nationwide network of attorneys enables you to have access to an attorney in your state to assist you in all of your legal needs.
- Free consultation to ascertain which of Friedman Law Associates’ services would best suit your needs.
- We offer foreclosure defense options such as loan restructuring, short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure, and cash for keys.
- We get your bank to listen to your needs because we know the law, and they know and trust us. Over time, we have developed positive working relationships with key people at most banks. Our integrity and professionalism has earned us a reputation that allows us to be heard when no one else can get through the red tape. We will use our experience and connections to get the results that you deserve.